Why should you become a member?
Through your membership you support the development of tools, data and methodologies that contributes to the ability to reduce environmental impact from transport services which you are given free access to. In addition you are connected to a network that enforces your knowledge and ability to devlop your transportation and supply chains more sustainable.
- You can increase your transport-related environmental expertise and your competence.
- You can develop your professional network and your personal skills.
- You can influence the prioritization and the future focus of transport-related environmental aspects.
- Using NTM’s database increases your credibility when reporting your transports’ environmental performance.
The amount of the annual member subscription depends on a company’s turnover according to the categories 1-4 in the table below. For academies, universities and research institutes as well as non-for-profit organizations, category 5 applies. The member subscription will be invoiced. Membership fees vary also depending on when the application is sent to us:
- Appliation January through June: full fee
- Application July though October: half fee
- Application in November or December: full fee for the coming year, no extra fee for November and/or December
|Categories||Yearly turnover||Annual member subscription|
|1||<300,000 € and private persons||100 €*|
|2||300,000 € - 1,000.000 €||300 €|
|3||1,000.000 € - 5,000.000 €||500 €|
|4||over 5.000,000 €, one country||1,000 €|
|5||over 5.000,000 €, more than one country||2,000 €|
|Academies, universities and research institutes as well as non-for-profit, ideational organizations are exempted from tax. Authorities as well as branch organizations are classified under the categories 1-4.||300 €|
* Can vary due to currency fluctuations.
Fill in the form below and click on “Send”. We will contact you within a short time.
"*" indicates required fields